Escape for a long weekend to San Sebastian from the 6th – 9th October 2016. Treat yourself to a 4 day yoga and wellness retreat in the beautiful Basque country of Spain. Stay at our relaxed Donosti Chill retreat house and enjoy daily yoga, healthy breakfasts, massages, cultural tours and more…
Escape the city madness with an incredible multi-sensory, aerial relaxation experience. With live ambient music and aromatherapy while suspended in a sky blue silk hammock. Pure Bliss! Find out more here.
Kick start your day with these yummy gluten free pancakes – with strawberry cardamon sauce, dry cranberries, walnuts and mint – they are lovingly created by dear friend and talented vegan and vegetarian chef Federica Nucci @ Verde Bianco & Raw.
Join me at Surfana Festival on 10th, 11th & 12th June in Holland. MALAKAI will be running Wave & Flow Yoga Clinics and Massage treatments. Bring on the Summer!
Check out info on the clinics here.
Our soul surf sister Ale has just opened her new chill retreat house in San Sebastian. Perfect place for a weekend getaway – check it out here. Adios! x
Many happy moments captured during our retreat in Bali. Amazing times and vibes.
Big love to all our guests and the team!! x
Read about how the organisers of the unique Bali Surf, Yoga & Wellness retreat are working passionately together to create a space for Inspiration, Creativity & Relief on the new blog post now live on From where you’d rather be.
In less than 30 days we will be kicking off the Bali Surf, Yoga & Wellness retreat. We can’t wait to meet all the lovely people that will be joining us. Here are a few useful tips before you fly off to paradise…
- PASSPORT – Don’t forget it :-) and check it is valid for at least for 6 months.
- VISA – You will need a visa to enter. Details here.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE – Recommended that you get covered for personal belongings & injury.
- VACCINATIONS – Speak to your doctor on what jabs you need.
- DRIVING LICENSE – Bring it if you want to hire a scooter and explore the island.
- WEATHER PROOF – Protect your skin from the sunny rays. And pack your anorak for those rainy days.