Our soul surf sister Ale has just opened her new chill retreat house in San Sebastian. Perfect place for a weekend getaway – check it out here. Adios! x
In Bali, learning how to fly yoga at one of my favourite yoga spaces on the island…
Many happy moments captured during our retreat in Bali. Amazing times and vibes.
Big love to all our guests and the team!! x
Read about how the organisers of the unique Bali Surf, Yoga & Wellness retreat are working passionately together to create a space for Inspiration, Creativity & Relief on the new blog post now live on From where you’d rather be.
In less than 30 days we will be kicking off the Bali Surf, Yoga & Wellness retreat. We can’t wait to meet all the lovely people that will be joining us. Here are a few useful tips before you fly off to paradise…
- PASSPORT – Don’t forget it :-) and check it is valid for at least for 6 months.
- VISA – You will need a visa to enter. Details here.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE – Recommended that you get covered for personal belongings & injury.
- VACCINATIONS – Speak to your doctor on what jabs you need.
- DRIVING LICENSE – Bring it if you want to hire a scooter and explore the island.
- WEATHER PROOF – Protect your skin from the sunny rays. And pack your anorak for those rainy days.
Ale will document our Bali, Surf, Yoga & Wellness retreat and you will be able to book with her for a photo pack of your vacation. Plus, she will do a little photo lesson for everyone who wants to learn more about travel photography.
Check out her interview here.
Kick start your yoga practice with one of my favourite poses Urdhva Hastasana.
1. Take a deep inhale, raise and lengthen your arms over your head and press your palms together.
2. Engage the legs and rotate your inner thighs back to release the buttocks ; -)
3. Draw in your abdomen and lengthen the tailbone down so that your pelvic lifts.
4. Relax your shoulders away from your ears and keep lengthening through your arms.
5. Gaze up towards your thumbs, keeping your back and neck long.
Photo by Ale Romo
(3rd–12th January & 13th–22nd January 2016)
08:00 – 09:00: Rise & Shine Yoga Session
09:00 – 10:00: Healthy Brekkie
10:30 – 11:00: Pre-Surf Warm Ups*
11:00 – 14:00: Catching Waves*
15:00 – 17:00: Chill at the Pool / Get a Massage / Go & Explore
17:00 – 17:30: Zen Meditation
19:30 – 21:30: Dinner Get Together
*Surf sessions will depend on wave conditions and may vary at times.
All boards & equipment provided.